Algae, Moss & Mildew Treatment is a specialist product for the fast removal and prevention of Algae, Moss & Mildew from all outdoor surfaces such as decking, patios, drives, block paving, concrete, tarmac, walls, paths, brickwork, garden furniture, conservatories, greenhouses, and sheds.
PRODUCT ADVICE: KEEP AWAY FROM GRASS, PLANTS AND PETS – Always pre-test product in an inconspicuous area for any adverse reaction.
Algae, Moss & Mildew Treatment
Invert container before use –
Dilute 1 part to 10 Parts of water (100ml per litre), using a clean watering can, apply to the soiled/affected areas, leave for a short time and wash off. For best results allow 24 hours before washing off.
For heavily soiled/affected areas of moss and Algae, dilute 1 part to 5 parts (100ml per 500ml) clean water.
Apply by watering can and leave for 4 hours.
Wash off using hose pipe or pressure washer.
Following cleaning, to prevent the re-growth of algae, moss or mildew, dilute 1 part Algae, Moss & Mildew Teatment to 5 parts water and apply by garden sprayer or watering can to the surface and leave to dry.
Protective gloves should be worn when using this product.
Avoid contact with eyes and ensure all spills, and non treated areas, are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water.